On September 23rd, 2021 The Guardian newspaper published that, “Fluoride is expected to be added to drinking water across the country after Britain’s chief medical officers concluded that the mineral would cut tooth decay.” Prior to this publication the The Fluoride Action Network (FAN) reported on August 4th, 2021 about the British government’s propaganda being used to push mandatory water fluoridation throughout the UK.
The U.K. government published a policy paper on July 19th, 2021 titled, “Health and Care Bill: water fluoridation,” which removes oversight of municipal water fluoridation from local authorities, and puts nationwide control in the hands of the Secretary of State. The paper cites statistical data on dental carries (tooth decay), while glossing over ‘potential harm’ to justify the mass rollout of fluoride nationwide into the British water supply.
In light of the COVID-19 mandates, freedom protests, and the current manipulation of the U.K. energy costs, and food supply, this is interesting timing to say least. Especially curious since one of the primary ‘side effects’ of fluoridated water is reduced cognitive function. A dumbing down effect.
The Fluoride Action Network (fluoridealert.org) also state in this article the numerous medical studies on the association between fluoridated water, and neurotoxicity. They also have a good resource page here.
Below are some quotes from just a couple of NIH (National Institutes of Health) studies, which describe some of the detrimental health effects of dosing the water supply with fluoride compounds.
The classification of fluoride as a pollutant rather than as a nutrient or medicine is a useful starting point for analysing the adverse effect of fluoride. No fluoride deficiency disease has ever been documented for humans.
One of the key concerns about water fluoridation is the inability to control an individual’s dose of ingested fluoride which brings into question the concept of the “optimal dose.” Since the 1980s numerous studies have identified that adults and children are exceeding these agreed limits, contributing to a rapid rise in dental fluorosis—the first sign of fluoride toxicity. In 1991, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in the USA measured fluoride levels and found that where water is fluoridated between 0.7 and 1.2 ppm overall fluoride, total fluoride intake for adults was between 1.58 and 6.6 mg per day while for children it was between 0.9 and 3.6 mg per day and that there was at least a sixfold variation just from water consumption alone.Section 3. Adverse Impacts of Fluoride Ingestion on Human Health,
From this following 2016 study a direct correlation with reduced cognitive function, and fluoridated water is found. However, it should also be noted that similar research goes back decades.
In 2016, NTP completed a systematic review of the published animal literature looking at neurobehavioral effects of exposure to fluoride during development and adulthood in rats and mice. The assessment found a low to moderate level of evidence that support adverse effects on learning and memory in animals exposed to fluoride in the diet or drinking water. The evidence was strongest in animals exposed as adults and weaker in animals exposed during development.Fluoride: Potential Developmental Neurotoxicity, National Toxicology Program, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services / National Institutes of Health.
There is a study from 2018 by the NIH (National Institutes of Health) titled, “Impact of Drinking Water Fluoride on Human Thyroid Hormones: A Case- Control Study.” This study investigated how fluoride in water can lead to Thyroid Disease, with the conclusion being that those suffering from hypothyroidism should avoid fluoridated municipal water altogether.
Many years ago I had an NIH presentation by world leading researchers, which proved how fluoridated water lead to the calcification of certain organs, including the pineal gland, and also in fluorosis damage to both teeth and bones. Fluorosis effects are the first sign of fluoride toxicity in the body. Most of the damage is not visible.
Here are some tips to help ensure that you are drinking healthy water:
- Use a water filter in your house which removes chemicals such as Fluoride and Chlorine, in addition to toxins, biologicals, and heavy metals. Multi-stage filters with Reverse Osmosis are recommended. Many peppers are recommending Berkey Water Filters.
- Use a water delivery service from a trusted and comprehensively tested water source.
- Use a water distiller. Good quality ones may cost $1,200 and up. Durastill Water Systems provide excellent water distillers.
- Lobby local government officials to have fluoride removed from your local water supply, and help build awareness in your community.
- Showering in fluoridated water can increase toxicity due to absorption through the skin, and vapor inhalation. Some shower-head filters are available which may reduce fluoride, though having a house filter for the entire house, and not just the kitchen sink drinking water would be optimal.
Resisting The Fluoride Nightmare – Joy Warren Interview With Jason Liosatos
Fluoride Health Resources
- Fluoride Free Alliance UK
- Fluoride Action Network
- Children’s Health Defense – Fluoride
- Truth About Fluoride
- Jason Liosatos
If you are interested in ways to improve your health to be better protected against COVID-19, including therapeutics which minimize the disease with data backed studies, then have a look at our other posts..
- COVID-19 early treatment: real-time analysis of 718 studies
- Ivermectin Cures COVID? Truth and Lies Revealed
- Joe Rogan Did Not Use Horse DeWormer MSM Blatantly Lied – by Ivory Hecker
- Are there existing COVID Cures? ..which would allow us to drop the Bullshit?!
- Dr Vladimir Zelenko and Stew Peters talk Vaccine Dangers and COVID-19 Treatment Protocols